Movies we hate to admit we love:
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
- Walk to Remember
- The Fast and the Furious
So I hope these don’t get held against me or take away any masculinity I have left…
- Armageddon– I’m so embarrassed to say I liked this movie. Cheesy, over the top and it has Ben Affleck, yet somehow I still enjoyed it.
- Titanic –The movie that gave us the line, “I’m the king of the world!” Enough said.
- Sixteen Candles – The quintessential Brat Pack flick. Who doesn’t love Long Duck Dong?
- Pretty in Pink – More 80’s greatness.
- You’ve Got Mail – Who doesn’t love Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks? Better yet, who doesn’t freely admit it?
- Labyrinth  – Muppets in armor and David Bowie in glam goth.
- Gods and Generals  – I take a lot of flak for this one. Rated #86 of the Top #100 Worst movies by Rotten Tomatoes.
- Waterworld  – I love this movie. How can you not love a movie where they melt the ice caps straight out of the Universal logo?
- The Postman  – I liked the book. It’s only coincidence that it’s another Kevin Costner, post-apocalyptic epic.
- Team America: World Police  – Not everyone appreciates the genius of Matt Stone and Trey Parker.
- The Devil Wears Prada– the first movie to make me a Merryl Streep fan. Plus, I am a sucker for fashion shows.
- Road House– This movie is one long fist fight. It sucker punched me.
- She’s All That– I can’t even begin to explain this one…
- Starship Troopers– Any movie with spaceships and bugs is alright by me!
- The Hills TV show (it’s not a movie but it’s still pretty sad)- another fashion show.
- Evil Dead 2
- Grown Ups
- It Could Happen to You
- Knotting Hill
- Couples Retreat